niedziela, 8 stycznia 2017

Take_your_pick

When I started uploading my arts to danbooru and rule34 I saw a tag "take_your_pick" and I really liked it, so I decided to draw an art that will fit to it. Take_your_pick is used for a drawings which contains 2 or more willing girls, that are waiting for viewer to choose one of them and use her.




Azushima Mirie, Satori Azuka and Takeda Kanae 


The girl on the right named Takeda Kanae is a class rep. I asked my boyfriend, what's cool about class presidents and why they are better in some ways than other classmates and he told me that it's the same as with princesses and queens - they seem to be powerful and superior, so getting closer with them makes you feel special and even more mighty than them.
I haven't printed this picture yet, because I'm planning to make an alternative version with thorn tights, which I like more than undamaged :>

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz