niedziela, 8 stycznia 2017

Hentai class ero-visual novel project

Since many years I've been dreaming about creating my own ero visual novel. I'm obsessed with japanese culture, especially it's darker side - probably everyone knows at least one weird japanese fetish like tentacles or shibari bondage. Now, after more than 6 years of learning how to draw manga stylised characters, I decided to do something more ambitious than single drawings. I want to create my own visual novel - a storytelling game in manga style, with animations, high quality images and an interesting story with more than two endings. A game, that will keep you glued to your computer and making you want more.
Starting a new serie isn't easy - first step is to have an idea for a story. My boyfriend helps me with creating storylines and possible endings. It's clear that the game I'm developing is targeted for male gamers and having one with me gives me a chance to understand what's important for men in this kind of games.
Next step is to design the characters and backgrounds. For my project, I've designed a class which contains 10 girls, 1 guy + a teacher. Each character has it's own background story, personality, sexual preferences, turn-ons, lingerie and clothing style. I gave them japanese names to keep the game as close to original japanese ones as possible.
First drawing with all girls is still in sketch stadium, but it isn't necessary to finish it yet - now I'm using it as a reference for other drawings.


My boyfriend asked me to draw a fansign on class rep's butt, so here it is :3
I changed some girls appearance to make the class more differential, which is visible for example on Azumi's hair - she is an foreign student and giving her natural blonde hair instead of dark makes her more realistic (and stereotypical) slavic look.
The class is wearing classical japanese uniforms with navy blue parts and red bows/ties or scarves. Having 10 girls in a class is a great opportunity to draw all kind of legwear men like - tights, stockings, knee socks and overknees :>>



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz