niedziela, 8 stycznia 2017

In the last post I added photos of sketch and finished Shina-chan and now I'm back with some new process steps :) This drawing isn't finished yet, but I hope that soon I'll be able to reserve some time for it - currently I've got a lot of commissions to draw, so my personal projects are freezed .-.


Classroom scenery was planned from the beginning, but idea of adding another 3 girls to the scene came when first one was done. I've had to change background perspective to fit more people in there, but it was worth it. Characters I used there are Watanabe Shiori, Yuzuha Ayami, Ushiba Junko, Amaji Shina and Kemada Kei. 








It's the current status of this drawing - the lineart is done and flat colors added, but everything except Shina-chan needs shading. I can't wait to test my new SAI wood brushes, which I'm going to use while coloring the floor and teacher's desk. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz